Mobile Device Management (MDM)
Implementing secure, compliant cyber security for your organisations mobile devices, to guarantee your corporate and client data is protected when transmitting from remote locations.
As more organisations operate in an agile environment, the reliance on smartphones is even more prominent – with this comes challenges to ensure confidential data doesn’t fall in the wrong hands and most importantly, eliminate the risk of breaching GDPR.
Our IBM Watson Maas360 Mobile Device Management software ensures 24/7 visibility of your business mobiles, meaning if the worst-case scenario occurs, stolen devices can be tracked and wiped, with replacement devices delivered within 48hrs.
Mobile Device Management enables an organisation to control the securing, monitoring, integrating and managing of mobile devices such as smartphones/tablets/laptops in the workplace. It’s a necessity for all organisations large and small, who have a mobile workforce and are conscious about security.
Working from your personal mobile?
For some businesses, a separate business mobile is simply inconvenient. Nevertheless, data security is crucial and we have flexible, reliable cyber security software to protect confidential data on your personal device.
With intelligent systems we can password protect specific folders, encrypting important apps and files to ensure, if your mobile device was lost, stolen, or hacked – your data is safe.
Benefits of MDM
- Security: Safeguard your company data by detecting security threats e.g. non-compliant and jailbroken devices.
- Control: Manage business and technology issues of security, complexity and bring-your-own-device (BYOD) in mobile environments.
- Confidence: Satisfaction that your organisations data is secure.
- Tracking: Keep track of mobile workers with device location and identification map and 24/7 visibility of hardware information and device details including model, serial number, version and operating system.
- Remotely manage your business devices: Via the online portal so you can view all employee devices and configure them remotely.
- Instant Messaging: Communicate with your remote workers instantly.
- Preserve company data: Have the ability to remotely wipe devices containing any confidential company data.
- Business management reporting: Helping you understand device hardware, software and agent usage.
- Expense Management: Monitor data usage in real-time and set alerts accordingly.
Speak to a cyber security expert today
Call our team and you’ll speak to someone who really understands our products and can give you an estimated quote, no hassle, no obligation.
A named and dedicated account manager will be allocated to you, and provide a consultative approach to help find the right solution for your organisation.
Call us on 0345 3620 247 or, alternatively fill in the form and we can call you back.
Qualified by the experts
We take cyber security seriously, and we’re qualified by the experts so we know exactly what to do to keep your organisation secure. Also, if you’re a law firm we can help you become SRA compliant.
Matrix247 provides secure recycling of your firms’ old mobile phones. This powerful service guarantees complete peace of mind when it comes to data protection.
By working with partners using strict collection, compounding and processing of phones using Government approved Infosec Level 5 software blanccoTM, we can assure you that absolutely no data is left residual on old mobile phones when they are re-used. The service is delivered at no extra charge as part of Matrix247’s standard telephony service and comes with a £5million insurance indemnity against each wiped device.
Exclusive, huge savings
with the Matrix247 Reward4Loyalty Scheme
Loyalty matters. We pride ourselves in our decade (or longer) relationships, helping single-site organisations transition to multiple locations over the years, very simply, very effectively and very flexibly by implementing a well thought out joint ICT strategy.
That’s why we introduced our Reward4Loyalty Scheme. We offer a hugely attractive plan for clients that deploy a combination of services, guaranteeing YOU the lowest possible investment and ongoing operating costs for your firm.
Let us tender for your business mobiles.
We provide all makes and models of mobile devices, as well as working with the UK’s top tier mobile networks O2, Vodafone & EE. By completing a complimentary postcode analysis we can determine the best network for you.