Reduce operating cost and align your ICT strategy
We can run a complimentary ICT Health Check for your organisation to help reduce operational costs by 65%!
Leave us your details and our friendly team will be in touch to display your savings
What is an ICT Health Check?
With over 1200 clients across the UK, Matrix247 can complete a complimentary ICT health check which will provide insights into the following areas of your operations:
Why Conduct an ICT Health Check?
- Receive an operating cost summary: This will determine the exact quantities, existing suppliers, monthly costs, contract terms, and expiry dates across all of your ICT functions. This ensures any decisions made surrounding your business growth will be in line with your ICT strategy.
- Align your company ICT strategy with your planned growth strategy.
- Receive recommendations to:
- Dismiss un-needed current expenditure
- Identify rebates due from suppliers
- Receive a Security, Fraud Protection and Compliance Vulnerability Report.
Why Matrix247 for I.T. Health Check?
Having an independent non obligatory review enables a private confidential report to be sent directly to you that shares insights and uncovers information that your current provider may not wish to enlighten you with.
- Help drive your growth: We help your organisation to use the latest tech to help drive growth, scale swiftly, control risk, improve security and budget accurately.
- Strategic, proactive account management: We aim to gain as deep an understanding as you feel appropriate with your people, systems and processes enabling us to assist in jointly developing a technical strategy with you.
- Take ownership and responsibility for you: of all I.T. issues and manage all other I.T. suppliers. As well as the ability to manage all your telephony, mobile and connectivity.
- We align your business plan with a well thought out I.T. strategy. A true partnership.
A selection of clients
Speak to an expert today
Call our team and you’ll speak to someone who really understands our products and can give you an estimated quote, no hassle, no obligation.
A named and dedicated account manager will allocated to you, and provide a consultative approach to help find the right solution for your organisation.
Call us on 0345 030 5601 or, alternatively fill in the form and we can call you back.