Customer Services Representative
Mobile & Billing Coordinator
Matrix247 is a very exciting company to work for having established (nearly a 30-year track record) an outstanding presence in the telecoms, datacomms and mobile comms marketplace – with a particular emphasis in some exciting vertical markets. Performance track record and a recently completed three-year strategy for growth is creating some exciting opportunities for the right individuals to develop their careers in sales delivery and support of customer roles.
The Role – Nature and Scope
Reporting to the Billing Director, this is a customer service position where engagement and communication with clients is an integral part of the role. You will engage with and build quality relationships with our customers, providing excellent service on customer queries (within SLAs and budgets) giving general advice on the use of the product range and promoting additional sales.
A major element of the role will be working on our billing platform for call traffic and wholesale line rental (including lines, broadband and mobiles). A hands-on approach is required to update information daily and work with our Agents & Suppliers to ensure an accurate and timely bill run is provided each month to our customers.
A key part in this position will also be dealing with our mobile phones division as well as working closely with other internal departments, agents and suppliers whilst providing an accurate and excellent service to our customers.
- Take ownership and deliver projects from pre-sales to effective hand over to support within time and budget.
- Assist in maintaining client satisfaction against the operational SLAs.
- To proactively keep abreast of market / technology developments and communicate with the team and management to ensure the firm is planning to use the most effective technology to support its business objectives.
- To continually analyse customers’ bills to proactively in conjunction with account management to provide clients with the most cost-effective solutions.
- To assist the sales function in the compilation of compelling proposals and quotations to existing and new customers and assist in progression to delivery.
- Completing contracts and provisioning with the relevant networks on time and within budget.
- To ensure the successful logging and updating of faults and enquiries on the company system, ensuring resolution and updating of customers against SLAs. Managing and prioritise many open cases at one time.
- To be able to review and present performance reports to clients and take positive steps with causal analysis.
- In conjunction with the sales function, ensure client account management to ensure satisfaction, retention, cross selling, and development.
- To ensure that Administration duties are maintained against company standards.
- To work with customers / suppliers to identify & diagnose problems whilst solving faults and providing resolutions.
- To troubleshoot a variety of technical and non-technical issues.
- To make calls with networks to assist with queries.
- To keep records, along with despatching of stock & billing information.
- To download & upload call data records daily, ensuring accuracy.
- To obtain & re-bill all the relevant charges monthly.
- To complete billing checks against agreed and billed charges.
- To calculate and complete monthly agent commission reports.
- To handle invoice queries from customers and ensure resolution against contractual terms and mutual interest of Matrix247 and the client.
- To work continuously on a task until completion.
- To rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals.
- Ideally having worked in a customer services environment for 2-3 years.
- Demonstrable track record of performance and development.
- Ideally telecoms or IT products and services knowledge.
- Experience of client interface, either face to face or via the telephone.
- A natural communicator both written and verbal.
- Ability to socialise naturally.
- Present a character generating respect in face to face or telephone environments.
- Great telephone ability.
- Able to deliver presentations, reports, solutions and ideas to clients and in-house staff.
- Comfortable interfacing with clients and their challenges along with the right technical solutions
- Ability to listen, question and assimilate prior to the presentation of the appropriate Matrix247 solution.
- Ability to identify technical and maybe emotional issues and resolve in a logical and professional manor.
- The ability to manage own workload and escalate challenges to management.
- Effectively manage time across multiple objectives to achieve the delivery of SLAs, project delivery and satisfaction within corporate goals and budgets.
- Able to get commitments from resources within Matrx247, suppliers and clients with no line management authority.
Aspiration and Motivation
- Enjoy being part of a team.
- Excited by the opportunity for potential career development and additional responsibility within a growing company.
- Desire to grow either managerially, commercially, or technically in an ambitious company.
- Able and willing to work long hours, sometimes at short notice.
- Ability to handle stress and pressure from interface with end users, third parties and other staff members.
- Holidays are 20 days per year plus Bank Holidays – an additional day’s holiday is accrued for each full year worked up to a maximum of 5 days.
- Staff Pension.
- Health Insurance.
- Long service awards.
Standard hours of work are 08.30am to 17:30pm Monday to Thursday & Friday 08:30am to 17:00pm.
However, the job holder may be expected to work outside these hours on occasion to ensure the completion of any outstanding work.
Ideally candidates would live within 40 minutes commuting distance of Matrix House in Haslingden, Rossendale, Lancashire and will have access to their own transport. Agile remote working may also be available.
Job Type: Full-Time/Permanent
Pay: Salary depending upon experience, £20,000 +