QA provides an unrivalled range of training solutions to help people build skills in their chosen career paths enabling the organisations they work for to gain real, lasting benefits. With multiple locations including Leeds, London and Slough they are a business with many and varied communication needs.
QA staff began to experience poor speech quality and coverage problems with their mobile devices both on the road and in their own offices, shortly after committing to deal directly with one of the big 4 carriers. With a sizable mobile workforce in the hundreds, QA needed a mobile provider who could solve their coverage issues as well as help with the set up and training requirements of all mobile users, in addition to dealing with the agreement QA had recently put in place for a two year fixed contract.
Matrix247Mobile appointed a project manager in order to give the ongoing situation a sense of continuity and to enable QA to always speak to someone who knew their situation extremely well, without having to repeat themselves each time they called in. The project manager negotiated with the existing supplier and successfully managed to migrate all staff’s mobiles to an alternative carrier with greatly improved local and national coverage.
The project manager not only administered the whole project for QA but was available on premise to ensure all the changes were managed within the scope of QA’s expectations..
One of the biggest problems for QA was the absence of support for their employees. Matrix247Mobile solved this by providing a 24/7 Helpdesk that assisted with the setting up of their chosen handsets (Blackberry©) and unlocking them when they switched carrier.
The support didn’t end there; QA still have a dedicated Project Manager who continues to work with them, providing regular reviews to ensure they remain on the best tariff for their business.
- Excellent coverage delivered in the remotest areas using a carrier signal booster that locks into broadband
- Business continuity assured through their improved coverage
- Regular technology reviews mean QA always have the right phone for the right job
- A flexible agreement has allowed the company to change their contracts as and when it made the best financial sense and not just at the end of a fixed contract
- Flexible agreements also ensured additional handsets could be delivered as the company grew without great added expense
- 24/7 Helpdesk assistance available for all staff enabling easy set up on new handsets and continued support throughout
- Online billing made QA’s monthly payment a more streamlined process; faster, more secure and financially more efficient