The last thing healthcare professionals want is to cause upset or stress to patients or staff by delivering a frustrating telephone experience, yet that is exactly what an inadequate system can create.
Many calls within a surgery could require urgent attention. An effective telephony system can ensure certain calls can be prioritised and patients are not left waiting on hold for long periods of time, particularly in an emergency situation.
Our Medical Sector solutions help ease the ever-increasing pressure placed on reception staff while streamlining day-to-day tasks. Benefits include:
- Intelligent call handling to utilise back-room staff at peak times to help minimise workload and route calls to specific staff members.
- Auto attendant to direct incoming callers to the correct person while they are waiting.
- Recorded messages to pass on vital information to patients, e.g. out-of-hours contact numbers or the surgery’s opening hours.
- Dedicated appointment mailbox to allow patients to cancel appointments at any time.
- Call recording to support telephone triage & training needs.
- Call reporting software to analyse the number of calls, average daily waiting times, numbers of calls lost, etc.
We design solutions suitable for GP surgeries on the brink of federating, forming localities or wanting to link together as per their Clinical Commissioning Groups.
“Matrix247 has provided our Telephony and Cloud based system for over 5 years, as a Community based Charity, effective and efficient systems are really important to make sure we keep in contact with our service users, this combined with a professional service and competitive pricing mean that Matrix247 are our contractors of choice.” - Gavin Williams, Trafford Carers. Read case study here.
Matrix247 Medical Comms-Team would be delighted to discuss and share a wise arrange of Mobile, Telecom and Data-Comms solutions available in todays Medical marketplace and the direct benefits they would bring to your organisation.