Based in the North West operating over six sites in Preston, Blackburn, Blackpool, Penrith, Kendal and Southport, Napthens Solicitors provides a wide range of legal services to meet the needs of businesses and individuals.
To establish an up-to-date platform that had a better reception set-up for all sites and was fully supported. Originally, all calls from the six sites were being routed via the internet from different data centres. Our objective was to take over the ownership and management of lines/calls and show savings, then move to SIP with a resilient infrastructure to generate further savings.
Ensuring an element of business continuity was wrapped around the solution as well as finding a telecoms partner that could not only engineer the optimum technical solution but who understood the legal environment.
Instead of routing calls separately through six sites, the firm now route calls for all sites through two main sites which is called an 'Active Passive SIP Solution'. This enables a substantial reduction in operating costs to be achieved and the call charges were allocated the low-cost Matrix247Law tariff plan. This created a back-up SIP connection line to give full redundancy.
- The risk of communication failure mitigated by ensuring all sites have a second connection by which to make/receive calls
- Free calls between networked locations
- Predictable operating costs
- More resilient and stable law firm telecom system
- Multiple levels of business continuity
- Fraud protection at network level
- Bringing in a superior solution without any real cost-on-cost, thanks to significant savings in call charges being identified from the outset
"Ever since partnering with Matrix247 as our telecoms provider we have received a fantastic responsive relationship. We worked together to create a robust SIP solution across our six locations to ensure our clients received an extremely secure, reliable and responsive service. Matrix247 delivered this with ease and simplicity ensuring that our business telecoms are future proofed. The savings that Matrix247 provided were a welcomed bonus." - Anthony Terry, Director of IT, Napthens LLP